We are a care home for the adults with learning disabilities delivering 24 hour care, registered with the Care Quality Commission, Leicestershire County Council and Leicester City Council.
Our aim and purpose is to provide consistently high standards of professional care within homely surroundings, where individuality, independence and dignity are respected and upheld.
We offer individualised care packages to support individual needs.
The home is personally supervised by two of its owners, Claire & Christine Gilbert and benefits from a small, friendly, family feel.
“Through staff development, good management and working in partnership with others, we feel that the residents living at Hunters Lodge can be given the opportunity to achieve the highest possible support, quality of life, independence, choice and community inclusion irrespective of their diverse needs.”
Values & Principles
• We treat the person with dignity, respect and as an individual.
• We give the person real choices.
• We ensure Person Centred Planning is at the heart of everything we do.
• We support individuals to have their say.
• We support individuals to learn life skills and to be treated as equal to others.
• We make sure that individuals and their families are fully involved in the planning and review of their support.
• We encourage involvement & inclusion within our local community.
• We provide safe, trained and reliable staff.
• We work in partnership to develop the right services & support for individuals.
• We are committed to continuous quality improvement.